Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
No it’s not - that is not reversible and incredibly more complex. My point is that it’s a preventative measure which is always desirable. Regardless though my issue mostly lied with the 10 percent rape pregnancies etc.

Although I still don’t agree - I dont think this argument can ever Be won by either Side. There is no defining majority on what’s constitutes life. However there probably is on a state by state basis, or closer anyway. So every state should have a vote. An if you don’t agree move to the other state. Then have a civil war.
Abortion bills are about dealing the consequences of actions (again rape and incest should be included, this was a bad law) not dealing with precautions.

You’re saying to prevent unwanted pregnancies we should make people have a procedure by force that could be botched and result in them never having kids as a viable alternative to dealing with accountability. If you don’t see the obvious flaw in this argument I can’t help you, you’ll just always be a low level thinker
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote