Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
First of all @Blue Bayou the Thanos bit slayed me

@seth question, would you have been ok with the law being universal vasectomy procedures for all men after puberty?

This is a quick procedure
It would massively prevent unwanted pregnancies
It is a preventative measure as opposed to reactionary
It is reversible - so only those who are ready to have children need get it reversed
It protects innocent children an victims of rape from further anguish

I mean - it totally goes against human rights imo but so does what’s happened.
This law isn’t forcing women to get their tubes tied. I don’t understand how people can be so bad at critical thinking and debating.

Unfortunately nature doesn’t have an equivalent procedure. To be fair and get a little away from the OP troll, I don’t believe the rape and incest should be left out like it was. So any abortion I’m against is by a healthy woman who chose to have sex. In this case I believe the mother should have to carry to term and the father be legally responsible under very strict regulations. For example, child support should be provided or jail time. No not paying it and getting away with it. Mandatory paternity test.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote