View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

this is lacking tho

there needs to be some type of advice towards boosting the mental stability and durability of the mod

an I have been saying this for literally years but you need a real team of mods to work together.......... you always have one guy who is the true work horse and others that pitch in extremely minimal efforts and pretend they are assisting then when the workhorse dies the league goes with them

you have to make it fun and interesting for the participants also..... anytime text is getting discussed in the disc forum you can bet it is thriving in the league or tournament

people need to grow up and care less also. I mean this in the sense that highly regarded writers will sooner no show than crap out a keystyle in worries of not living up to expectations

i am a victim of step 7 tho..... i will never mod anything on this site again....modding for these people is the equivalent of offering finny career advice
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote