View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #3
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age View Post
I'll *blare; you'll taste sand*, baron mynd? LOL! All of netcee's share your faith man!
I'll air this fake man! This seer will 'make a prophet' when I turn Baron's Mynd to a *BARREN WASTELAND*!/

I'm raping this narc; pay with a dart to your neck - I make statements with bars!
I'm sedated as czar; even if you *CAPITALIZED WITH THE PEN* you wouldn't be State of The Art!/

I sing devotion; leave you in the blue ocean with fleece erosion!
This isn't netcee's, it's raproyalty! I got a *RING OF FIRE* for your ring of voters!/

I'll slaughter this men! Somber with phlegm; Sodom amends!
Throw you down a bottomless trench! You may spit *FLAMES WITH THE PEN* but my flows WATERS THE PEN!/

I'm a freaken' hero; cleopatra with the pen'; I can tell how you write will reach the zero!
BOOM'S THE BOMB? I'm leaking tears so! Because he *SUCKS SO HARD* he's the type to *BLOW UP* before the timer reaches ZERO!/

I'll ABUSE THIS MEN! My mouth is cotton candy; fuming phlegm!
Your doomed to end, boom descends? But I'll *TEST YOU SO HARD* you'll LOSE THE PEN!/

I'm slicing your propane! You can't sea the rainbow my flow paints!
I'm fast on a slow day! This kid think he's *DOPER THAN ME?* you must be higher than cocaine!/

I'm the eye of lines, dead man, AJ The Menace,? I've knocked you out of the equation; I'll make the pie divide!
I have righteous lines for your type of guy! Because even if you *READ DR. SEUSS ON A AIRPLANE* you wouldn't be fly with rhymes!/

My rapping is gluttonous! Rummaging through samples, touching the sustenance!
My rapping is loveliness! I got a *BIG PUN* for this wack rapper; that's CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!/

I have righteous lines, time divide's; and my lines divide the sky!
You'll subside to my flyest lines! Because even if this demon *APPLIED SCRATCHES TO YOUR TEXT* you wouldn't be TIGHT WITH RHYMES!/

You'll die to a formed tsunami! Your a dog bitch fighter pilot that's doomed to a *BOOM* kamikaze!
I'm the gloom in Nagasaki! I'll *MAKE YOU FOLD* like ORIGAMI!/

I'm rich in taste, you're dirt poor! I'll bury you beneath the earth's core!
I've birthed scorn! And this *KID CAN'T TOUCH THIS HOLY GHOST* like the EGYPTIAN FIRST BORNS!/

I'm tenacious with raps! Sagacious with raps, savor the clan!
My crew will be tasting this man! The dragons will *CLAW AND AFLAME YOU* than *THIS SNAKE* will make it a w(r)ap!/

My phlegm will hang bottles, descend and end your full throttles!
Your bars are so hollow! That's why you're *MORE OF A POSER* than INSTAGRAM MODELS!/

I'll maw as tyrant, I've pawed through cypress; and enthralled the highest!
I'll maw this typist! What is this battle of *WALLS OF TEXT?* than this is the *MEXICAN WALL VERSES THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA*!/

I'm a righteous assailant! Pious with statements bitch! My rhymes are amazing kid!
My lines are amazing sid! You smoke A-J-? Keep smoking weed; how can you *DEFEAT A DEMON THAT'S HIGHER THAN ALIENS*!/

I'm rapping with kick! I'm the type of guy that gets all the damsels in mist!
Your rapping with this? LOL! My raps will have you *HANGING BY A THREAD* than I'll *LITERALLY HANG YOU WITH IT*!/

Your diminished to nothing, my *GUNS WILL MAKE YOU LIE* LIKE my clips will be bluffing!
My pen's existing for something! Your a british *CHRONIC MASTURBATOR* what do you think they meant when they said *THE BRITISH ARE COMING* *THE BRITISH ARE COMING*!/

I'm NOAH'S ARK! My will flow will part the seas for the oceans heart!
My flow is art! When I spit flames, you're a *SUICIDAL LOSER* while I'm *JOAN OF ARC*/!

Your not touching my sweatshirt! My raps make my phlegm squirt!
I'll bury you in the red dirt! I *DEVOUR EMCEE'S* I'll *EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER, AND DESSERT*!/

My guns will *POP* bitch, you're not jew, but I'll burn you to a crisp like Auschwitz!
My matic wlll pop pigs! And I'll pull the gun to make your *JAWDROP* at the *DRAWBRIDGE*!/

I'm sick, rapping cancer; I'll sleigh when I make you have a *REDNOSE* ask that faggot prancer!
I'm sexing a dancing dancer! I'll *STAB THIS RAPPER* and my Cotton Candy Mouth; will devour this *CANDY RAPPER*!/

I'm a leader like *ADOLF*; I'm a speed demon; you'll pay sloth!
I rape clause! And if you *BITE A BAR* I'll *BITE YOUR FACE OFF*!/

I'll have you disappear from your mistress; I'll peer from your wishlist!
Revered in a scrimmage? You can try to *RUN AWAY* but how you going to escape a *MAGICIAN*!/

I'm discerning from a glimpse; I'm urning from the rip!
Learning in the spit! I'm a *ILL DRAGON* I'll *BURN YOU TO A CRISP*!/

I'm dislodging this flege; sodom and gommorah gotham when read!
Solemn with pledge! I'm a assassin, I'll *DECAPITATE* this topical head!/

I'm fulfilling woman; I have such a love for matics; I conceal concealing!
Reveal revealing! Because I'll *TAKE YOU TO THE STREETS* than *KILL YOU IN THEM*!/

Stop wussy! This is fin for your career; I'll eat sushi!
Your a weak rookie! And you don't *POP MATICS* but it's like I have *TWIN PISTOLS* How I *POP MY COLLAR* and *POP PUSSY*!/

You a veteran? Discerning as melt? But I'm learning as well!
Baron Mynd vs. Deadman - words from a spell! But if you *PASS THE TORCH* I'll have you BURNING IN HELL!/

I'm *ILL AS HELL*! You must be high if you think you're ILL ASWELL!
Kill this shell! And I'm a black magician, I'll *SEAL YOU IN THE BIBLE* so you can *KILL YOURSELF*!/

I bludgeoned earth; I'm the sun of worth from the suns of earth!
Tongue will thirst! Because when you see me *win(d) a round* that's how FAST MY PUNCHES WERE!/

I'll parade as a fair, my circle will have you laying in squares!
Saying you'll flare? Saying you put *GUNS IN THE AIR* MUTHAFUCKA I put *BLADES IN THE AIR*/!

This is the 66th bar? I'm 666; I'm truest emcee!
This is *STAR WARS* Icing on the cake like Gretzky! And I'm ordering *ORDER 66* on NETCEES!/

You're a CHUBBY WENCH; with TROUBLED DEPTH!
I'll give you a lovely death! And your *WIFE'S SNATCH* looks like the ALIEN that ATE BOBBA FETT!/

I'm flowing with seas rip! Netcees? You're a star; you're flowing will cease ships!
But here you're *PLAYING WITH THE GODS* like MOSES IN EGYPT!/

I've broke throttles; A-J's a player that smokes models!
You're a joke follow that chokes hollow! We're *POLAR OPPOSTIES* and this *WHITE BEAR MUST BE HIGH; LIKE SNIFFIN' COKE BOTTLES*!

This is a white rapper! You're honkey trash! This mexican is aiming for a goal like a hockey dash!
I have a solemn lash, solemn stance! I'm a *AUTHOR THAT'LL HIT YOU WITH A KING ARTHUR SLASH*!/

I have solace heart; solemn dark in the halls of march!
I'm in your girls walls for start! I'm so good with the *MICKEY D* I made your girl do the *GOLDEN ARCH*!/

I part the heavens, with sounds of trumpets, harps, and the heart of reverends!
This narc is jealous! Even if you were *WAR MACHINE* you couldn't be *ARMED WITH WEAPONS*!/

I'm a clover will rise, I'm the earth's creation; you're over with time!
Dopest with rhymes! I'm Jesus Christ's Sheep; that'll choke you with the *WOOL OVER YOUR EYES*!/

I have fiddle rhymes; a sphinx with a lions tail and riddle rhymes!
This kid will die! You're wack! I'll have you *FALLING FROM CHICKEN LITTLE SKIES*!/

You're wack with the rhymes, I'm attacking with lines!
How are you a british rapper? In war, you're harbored by the *BLACKS OF YOUR EYES*!/

I'm a teacher's pet, I'll have you dismissed! I have a pencil on my wishlist!
You're bars are submissive! You're a poor rapper; while I *OPENED THE SEVENTH SEAL FOR CHRISTMAS*!/

This lame's a hoe! I'm a rapper that plays the role!
I'll take your soul! We have opposite timezones; and you couldn't *KILL THE NIGHT KING PLAYING GAME OF THRONES*!/

My RAPPIN' IS HOT! Commit suicide! I'm 'w(r)apping the knot'!
Your the sand in a box; that's why I'll *PUT THIS JOKE IN A BOX* like a *JACK IN A BOX!*/

I'm the sodom of mouth; solemn with bouts'!
Claw through your trout! If you're 'the talk of the town' you're being *GOSSIPED ABOUT*!/

I'm never forsaking eleven, the ancient of relics!
Sacred and zealous! You 'make a bar' while I'm 'THE MAKER OF LIGHT THE MAKER OF HEAVEN'!/

I'm sacred with lyrics; the patience within' sin!
You're a 'old head' while I'm *ANCIENT IN SPIRIT*!/

I'm the sun's star; I have the 'drive to succeed' in a sponge car!
I have mud mar! *YOU'RE WACK*; this is 100 lines; but I just defeated you in one bar!/

Good luck!
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote