View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:15 PM   #3
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Adonis:

the plague of man and the de-evolution of it done with a very subtle and pretty tone, I like the fact that you actually gave man a choice, an option in life with direction to path their path into their own evolution.. wording was cool in this piece structure within flow was a bit looser then yall usual pieces ie end rhymes more open but sill came off clean.. all in all a cool piece..

broken:
lol, I love the rhyme structure you used on this imo you blew it out the water very original and up beat even poppy of sorts.. word use was fire you def were juggling with them directing great imagery.. as far as story a lil loose even though it was complete to me imo I think you stretch depiction of the character rather then the progession of her.. still dope all in all..

vote - Adonis

this was so close, both brought heat g/l guys