View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 11:16 PM   #9
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

LMFAO @ Prepare to Die faggot...THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!

Inno - ‘Riding like pollen’ was dope, ‘Fistfuls of coulds’ too, also line sandwiched between. Damn bro, that first stanza was fire. Reminded me of that verse you did where you were inside a glass house, some vivid imagery in there. That first stanza was for sure the highlight of the verse. I think you lost track a bit, like you ran out of time. A concept of earth actually talking to humans is cool, but it all got muddled together and sandwiched and sort of just hidden inside what really could have been a special verse if given proper time. Basically, this read as an unfinished (potential) masterpiece IMO. But solid read through and through.

Clutter Buck - Solid read here. A story of a camera that has seen murders. It was never explained if it was owned by a killer or if it had magical powers and killed it’s subjects off or not. But the one brother did take a photo of his brother no? That’s how I read it in the beginning anyways, and he lived, so…In any event, rare hiccups in flow, and even the “hiccups” were superficial, likely due to your horrible accent :). Inno’s verse the only one I haven't read in this jam packed week, but yours is best by miles thus far.

vote - Diablo

Plain and simple, his was more of a finished product to me, though Inno really wasn’t that far behind save a few plot points sprinkled in for effect. Good shit boys, cheers

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote