Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Word, so you're a loser. Presented multiple cases of evidence and logic and you hold on to the one thing I said that was indeed poorly worded. It is not an undeniable fact, but it is something which factually can't be proven yet to be true or false, so I didn't want to argue in circles about it.

Go ahead and grasp on to calling anything I saw ten-dollar words instead of debating them and being edgy and sarcastic to avoid having to face the fact your a mindless turd.

Now would you like to address the multiple other things I presented for my argument? Or does the English major with rock solid views not have the time to write 4 sentences of actual substance while typing low level thinker shitpost?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote