View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #73
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
i know alot of fighters also, people who practice muay thai , people that have boxed for over 20 years that never amounted to shit but they still did it. ive met superfoot, simple because when iw as a kid i was obsessed with competiiton martial arts, never did it myself just thought it was fucking bad ass. i took boxing for a bit when i was an early teen never did anything or tried to or wanted to just wanted an activity to do but i get my knowledge from a good bit more then t.v.
so you should understand what I mean about exp

yea, most ppl amount to nothing, you're right.

but the ppl who go on to be 50-0 are legends

they do it for a reason

and I don't see any of the legends of our generation losing to a 130 lb martial artist who didn't actively fight. that would just be asinine
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote