View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #72
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
once again, you have nothing to back this up

"in a ring" I could say the same about that goofy box they stand in during competitions.

look at one sparrin session in a boxing gym with ppl training and then go look at a karate exhibition with ppl training

My best friend gave up one of those kwon do craps and took up boxing because he wanted to get more physical and actually fight

I know a lot of ppl who fight for a living, including ppl in my family who take up martial arts

You just seem like you watch movies and believe that ppl who do martial arts have super powers

who do you think rocky can beat?
i know alot of fighters also, people who practice muay thai , people that have boxed for over 20 years that never amounted to shit but they still did it. ive met superfoot, simple because when iw as a kid i was obsessed with competiiton martial arts, never did it myself just thought it was fucking bad ass. i took boxing for a bit when i was an early teen never did anything or tried to or wanted to just wanted an activity to do but i get my knowledge from a good bit more then t.v.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote