Old 04-14-2019, 08:57 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckNeek View Post
fuck yeah bro sounds good @uh-oh i got a website that i get alot of things from. ill PM you . i also was a member of Demonoid but they shut down so im still looking for a good P2P site. this dude FozzyD on Demonoid had so much shit he uploaded . im sure there might be a mirror site of the old demonoid somewhere but i heard its all laced with Malware or someshit .. so dont pull it up cuz i read Demonoids twitter and there nt back up yet. but check out "www.Audioz.download"
oh word good looking out. i had that site bookmarked before i upgraded to windows 10 and lost all my bookmarks. i think they had the soul surplus and crabtree music libraries i liked to play with.

but word this weekend was a failure on all fronts. i'll look into making a mega.nz account or something tho this week and up this sample folder for whoever wants to mess with it