View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #69
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
only in a boxing ring with there rules could jones have a small chance of beating lee

boxers are dumb lmao
once again, you have nothing to back this up

"in a ring" I could say the same about that goofy box they stand in during competitions.

look at one sparrin session in a boxing gym with ppl training and then go look at a karate exhibition with ppl training

My best friend gave up one of those kwon do craps and took up boxing because he wanted to get more physical and actually fight

I know a lot of ppl who fight for a living, including ppl in my family who take up martial arts

You just seem like you watch movies and believe that ppl who do martial arts have super powers

who do you think rocky can beat?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote