View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #58
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
go find it yourself its called the internet dumb ass

you do realise that back then not every one had iphoens and shit right/

also he won amateur boxing championships in hong kong

not to mention it was said that jeet kun do has the fastest hands out of all fighting styles. didnt say speed couldnt be trained but there obviously trained more

also you do realise back then you had to do exhibitions and shit at martial art exhibits for your art? or do you think he could just say hey im bruce lee i am creating a new style and they said BOOM U WIN AND U GOT IT
I could show you proof of fighters from before Lee fighting.

It is said, but it is said by Lee fans. I don't really think you can say any martial art is faster than others, because it's all comes down to the person demonstrating it.

Why is there not really ANY video taped exhibition of Lee then? And yes, you can just make up a martial art on your own with no merit. Check ANY of the no touch knockout guys.
EtH is offline   Reply With Quote