View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #51
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post
Okay, I'm going to pick out some flaws in your theory here.

Roy Jones was strictly a boxer. He could punch, yes but he wasn't versatile.
Your opinion really comes out from the fact being Roy Jones was 'Bigger' than Bruce Lee... and yes, he was. However, Bruce Lee WAS versatile. He trained martial arts in a way that could defend him from the BIGGEST of opponent. Size wouldn't matter because he was trained to stand up to ANYONE. Technique plays a big part in a fight.. If you haven't got technique then 9 times out of 10 you will lose. You can't charge into an army of soldiers without a shield and expect to NOT get stabbed. Bruce Lee HAD technique and he also had MORE speed than Roy Jones in his prime. Bruce Lee holds a record of punching faster and kicking faster in 1967 than ANY man on the planet. It was recorded that his famous 'One Inch Punch' was three times more fatal than a 30mph head-on car crash. That IS fact. Roy Jones' accolades doesn't even start to compare to Bruce Lee's.

Any man can punch and knock someone out if they hit the right spot. Not every man is versatile ontop of being able to punch three times harder than a 30MPH head-on car crash.

ALSO - you say Bruce Lee wasn't a fight... he was just in movies...

Think to yourself... Why was he in movies? Why did people want him to star in movies? How did he get noticed?

Because of his fighting and incredible combat/fighting techniques/style.
the reason why a lot of this is irrelevant to me is because his stuff didn't translate into fighting

he just doesn't have the experience fighting. he has experience performing and making movies.

all that stuff you said is pretty, but he didn't catch wreck and all of his exhibits was him doing stuff to ppl that weren't fighting him

Roy Jones fought for money. he beat fools in their heads. it just isn't the same thing

ppl sleep on boxers like they can't brawl outside the ring. remember, this is all fighting, and being able to punch like Roy would be the determining factor in this match-up

its not just his size, but his size is an advantage, idc if he "trained" to fight bigger ppl or not

he didn't even fight

size
strength
experience

besides the kicks to the legs I don;t see bruce effectively hittin roy either

he'd get maybe one punch in if Roy was being cocky, but let's be real

the only thiing Bruce would do is kick Roy's legs. that could work tho

but I got Roy winning 8/10 times
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote