View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #49
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
You're acting like you too are also more knowing. Some of the guys Roy Nelson has knocked out would say he's the hardest puncher they've ever felt. It doesn't mean he's the hardest puncher ever.

And show me proof of these amateur boxing championships. I think ALL Lee fighting credentials are all speculation.
go find it yourself its called the internet dumb ass

you do realise that back then not every one had iphoens and shit right/

also he won amateur boxing championships in hong kong

not to mention it was said that jeet kun do has the fastest hands out of all fighting styles. didnt say speed couldnt be trained but there obviously trained more

also you do realise back then you had to do exhibitions and shit at martial art exhibits for your art? or do you think he could just say hey im bruce lee i am creating a new style and they said BOOM U WIN AND U GOT IT
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote