View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #46
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

Eddie is bored. he aint got no bby foxes burrowing under his office he aint riding a ten speed covered in wave cream and he wanted some excitement. he is NOT serious talkighting experience. if he is I hope the ghost of bruce lee armbars him into submission and then two inch punches his neighbors voicebox crooked. Bruce Lee has definitely influenced this generation of fighters and yes they grew off of his work, but we're talking about roy, not chan. Bruce is famous for his movies because he was famous for developing jeet kune do in america. he was also famous for REFUSING to fight Ali. out of respect? maybe, I believe the interview where he predicted a loss to Ali can readily be found on youtube. but roy is not Ali any more than he is Jacky. Ali woulda dusted roy he demolished monsters in his time. idk. seeing as BRUCE IS DEAD, this is more speculation and imagination than roy v manny, but imo, lee all day, with roy gettin a couple luck wins by sheer number of attempts. niggas act like bruce never whupped nobody bigger than he was... EVERYBODY was bigger than bruce. his wife was bigger than he was. EDDIE is bigger than he was. but he's dead. so all we have is a tale of the tape thats decades separated; do the math, the student of ip man teacher of chan and orginator of jeet kune do is not losing to this celebrated boxer. not on paper, not no way.

ppl say somebodys on lees nuts, I say get off roys nuts... bruces final style was a style without form, he woulda danced on roy. bruce had no fighting experience.... obv a slow day at work troll. good job Munster

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote