View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #43
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Show me some proof of the exhibition fights.

Ali would probably say Frazier was the best fighter he's ever seen. What difference does that make?

No it doest. Speed can be trained, but is also relative. When you take Capoeira and Tae Kwon Do, and even some more abstract arts like Snake style into account, many of the trainers would be faster than Bruce Lee. That's not trying to discredit Jeet Kun Do or Lee, he was insanely fast. It's just not as concrete as you make it sound. Yeah, Lee was MUCH faster than Jones, and for his weight class, Jones was one of the fastest of all time (another size thing though).

Bruce Lee COULD win. A side kick to the stomach would be hard as fuck for Jones to defend, given that he never has had to, and with the speed and power Lee puts into it, Jones might be in trouble. The problem is though, Lee was a small guy. To land his side kick, he's have to be pretty close. Jones would land the overhand right and probably take it.

Actually, Lee would almost def with. I think it would be one technique that would take it without too much effort, the knee strike. Jones, like all boxers, has small legs. Lee could cover up, throw in a knee stomp or side kick, and probably break or at least hyper extend it.

so let me guess, your more knowing on the issue then a fucking 100 other professionals who has said the same thing?

not to mention bruce lee was in amateur boxing championships and won them
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote