View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #42
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah i get it and like i said earlier i think bruce lee would win just because he could control where the fight goes

if it was a standing striking match, i don't care if bruce lee was a quadruple black belt in every martial art there is, roy jones would body him.

but bruce lee would dominate everywhere else. from the clinch, judo throws, from the ground etc.

so in a street fight, bruce would probably win. he'd get on him like clay quida, stick to him and put him out.

in a sanctioned kickboxing type match that allows knees elbows, headbutts basically everything BUT grappling. i got roy jones all day, somewhat easily.

im sure bruce lee was strong, but he'd be the one in need of that lucky punch or kick
Grappling in street fighting is a TERRIBLE idea. It doesn't take too much training to eye gouge and grab someone's groin. Mix in that Bruce Lee trained grappling, but wasn't a trained grappler, and the fact that Jones hits so hard and that he's so much bigger, Bruce would be best to avoid that area.
EtH is offline   Reply With Quote