View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:41 PM   #11
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Wanted to give this to Chyeahhh badly but I can’t lol.

Chyeahhhs punch was enjoyable but it just came off as a pure statement punch - something I think you can’t do in a 1-2 punch. I like the angle and the theme of the punch but there was just no real flip/double meaning in this - moreso just 3 separate disses with a common virus/hpv word association. This probably woulda landed on a full battle but here it just comes off as lacking a real punch.

Snitch; no hate; I thought this was a lazy current event reference. Nothing against current event bars, but “beat up a faggot” is the simplest Jussie Smollet flip you can do - plus it’s been done already. On the plus side though, the set up was good. Music phony, make believe story, expose motive are all good tie ins. I just think the punch is really lazy.

Anyways I got Chyeahhh with a concept with a lot of potential, but no punch. Snitch had a lazy concept but he executed it to perfection. I think it seem like I was overly harsh on snitch lol but I still got him winning by a comfortable margin.

Mvgt Snitch
Why you want me to lose homie...lol