View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:23 PM   #7
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

This is a tough vote, fairly even in terms of enjoyablity (is that even a word?) You both utilized the topic well although Blas was a bit more direct, which worked in this case IMO. On the other hand I liked BB's flow slightly more, but if I'm honest, the fish ending left me scratching my head. It seemed like both were penned on the fly, which isn't bad if done right, and I think you both have some actual topical talents. But, when all is said and done, because these two verses are nearly identical in terms of mechanics and production in my eyes, the slightest mistake truly can, and did tip the scales.

v/ Blas

BB's fish ending was sort of a cliff hanger, I'm not sure why it stopped like that, it didn't really fit into the rest of the verse IMO. Otherwise, two good reads, keep posting boys.

TUPAC SHAKUR