- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
It’s taking too long.

I started at RB, went 22-0 or in the LLL. This was long before all this “let’s ignore the pauses between words to try and make the omonyns work” cheap bullshit somehow became acceptable.

It may get pronounced that way, but it doesn’t mean it should be used. It isn’t good. Any Scotsman that tries using sausages/saucy jizz should be ridiculed for that one too. Sometimes they’re just reaches too far and come across as unnatural speech. This is where you start entering “ignore the pauses to try and make it work” territory like Inf’s classic moral compass/more’ll come piss and “So Dom? Who’s sane” from in this thread. It’s like they’re deliberately bad and almost laughable but it makes me cringe at how awful they are tbh.

In my mind, it's funny and fresh, phonetically perfect, setup and worded well, relevant in the sense of the comments about them always voting for each other (true or not), relevant in the sense of using an antibiotic gun bar against an extremely gun bar heavy opponent

If you don't like the concept then so be it.. but say that, not that it's "forced" because it certainly isn't

Thanks pumpkin
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote