View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #38
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
i don't think you're well enough equipped with knowledge on this topic to join in

you are not reading what I said correctly to come to the conclusion i'm blaming the left for antifa

or for that matter open minded enough in politics to take me saying a characteristic of one side of the far spectrum means i am even slightly leaning to the opposing far side.
You are just accusing me of what u are doing inherently with that last statement.

I'm trying to understand your stance.

What u said is that the left only focuses on the situations where their agenda can be pushed and ignore the clearly violent protests exhibited by groups such as antifa, correct?

The same can be said of the right. Charlottesville was done for the purpose of inciting aggression and almost nothing else.

I hate debating tbh I didn't read the whole thread, I just despise antifa and it's ridiculous that antifa is the ace in the hole you pull out to debate boof lol he's got it from here anyways

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote