Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
nah you just haven't seen it. nothing im referring to involves antifa, i'm talking strictly inner city police brutality. i didn't point to provocateurs, just hoping you understand the reality of them. "the limits to what is a protest" is a pretty ironic phrase coming from someone who's worried about having a chance against the state LOL come on knuck.
i said antifa and other radical leftist groups, not sure all the names for them since they're all irrelevant aside from antifa

you misunderstand my wanting you to think logically with my personal beliefs

i have no problem with resistance to the state, i have an issue with crybaby leftist puffing their chest and pulling their britches up and then whining about how it gave them a wedgie

you're trying to say strawmen like some lady that lost her arm and others getting bruises because they skirted the line means police should have less funding for proper tools of crowd control. that's fine if you want civilians to be more armed than the police and would prefer a country where we the people run the show and the police handle traffic violations and such.

BUT then you need to logically point to how that happens in a likely scenario

you need evidence to your opinion being fruitful to have one, your parents were lying to you when they said you were simply entitled to one
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 02-26-2019 at 04:12 PM.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote