View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:56 PM   #17
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
honestly the republicans greatest hope for re-electing trump is if bernie gets the democratic nod.

that pedo biden has a much better shot. but honestly just judging it how i judged the 2016 election, i got trump at 99.9 percent against bernie and 93 percent against biden

he's been bodying this presidency. i don't think the fake media hysteria over non issues counterbalance the surprise of him being an effective president. so basically those that didn't vote against him ain't gonna be near enough vs those that didn't vote for him. if that makes sense

of course im judging it solely off those i interact with in ohio da land of da gods. aka a state that actually matters aka a state with both parties aka not a circle jerk of liberalism or conservatism respectively
ha i'm in michigan rn. ohio is our nemesis. thanks for the toledo strip btw ;)

i agree. Trump's done a surprisingly solid job, which America would know if 99% of the coverage of him wasn't done by salty ass Hillary supporters

Never forget, Chris Cuomo on live air:

Quote:
CNN's Chris Cuomo on Hillary: "We Couldn't Help Her Anymore Than We Have"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9zMwOQMNYM