Old 02-24-2019, 08:09 PM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen...lfare-Programs

63 percent of illegals use welfare programs. that "white majority" you speak of is a part of the 35 percent of legal citizens that use them by contrast. granted im sure that 35 percent is much more than the 63 percent, but they are ACTUALLY ENTITLED to it as US CITIZENS. i disagree with its existence altogether, but if its going to exist i'd like it to go to the people its meant to go to.

also we will never agree on your hard on for punishing the successful. the "richest of us" pay more in taxes in a year than the "majority of us" in a lifetime. i get there are ways to skirt the system and they take advantage of every opportunity, (claiming losses to not pay ANYTHING etc.) but it doesn't change the fact that they still end up paying enormous amounts during their lifetimes.

is it bill gates? one of them dudes giving away all his money when he dies. he should be free to do so. if you are rich you should be able to do with your money what YOU want. if thats leave it to your son, so he never has to work, so be it. eventually that money is going somewhere, and i'd much rather have a person who has a stake in the money deciding where it goes then our horrifically inept government.

i just don't believe in placing your hopes and well being in the governments hands. personal freedoms etc. all that good stuff