Old 02-24-2019, 09:38 AM   #60
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joog View Post
I just wish ppl would come out and say that they dont like Mexicans and latinos that arent D.R or P.R.
Cuz thats pretty much what it boils down to.

-its not about "the law" or even "immigration"
Had it been... We'd be cracking down on Chinese immigration. You know... That country, we're in a trade war with? Who's citizens that buy real estate, at way above market price, forcing property values up, and are essentially the reason nobody can afford housing.

- most "illegals" are here for overstaying visas. Which i get is "illegal" but how does a wall stop ppl from coming over legally? It doesnt.

-crime/drugs? Lmao. Ur town is gonna be and was already shitty. Blaming Mexicans wont stop ppl in small towns from overdosing at higher rates than Chicago weekend shootings.

This is all to get yall worked up for election because "it was a campaign promise"

Yall niggas are weird
its a "campaign promise" because the people wanted it. thats what you are forgetting. if bernie sanders gets elected in 2020 (lmfao) and he was pushing for free college to get done, would it be seen as a shameless tactic at re-election, or would he simply be trying to deliver what he campaigned on? is that not the point?

how dare the chinese flood our economy with money by overpaying for real estate. lmao wtf?

anyone that doesn't "like mexicans" doesnt like dominicans cubans puerto ricans or any of them. cuz they're racist pieces of shit. thats not the issue.

i don't think the wall is the answer but i've seen countless shit of how it COULD pay for itself. when bush put up the fencing back in the early 2000's it hugely curtailed illegal immigration. if a "wall" stopped 10 percent of illegals in the next 5 years, at the current rate they're entering the country it would pay for itself.

but the issue isn't about the cost of it. we could pay for it twice, very literally with 1 WEEK, of the militaries budget

but since the media spun it as some racist EXPENSIVE nonsense endeavor that is just a campaign promise to make trump look good, yall are in here acting dumb about it.