Old 02-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
no, they want the already existing tax money to go to the people that need it, whether they're here legally or seeking asylum. illegals are not the majority of our government hand outs. hint; its white people

also most people on the left don't want open borders, that's wayyy far left. most people on the left just dont want a wall because its expensive and ineffective
why should a tax paying american have to shoulder the burden of another nations people?

the free everything people might be far left, but they also want open borders. thats who i'm talking about.

also my weed/coke dealer is a criminal. im not going to shed a tear if the DEA runs down on him, (it'd suck finding a new guy though lol) but he knew he was breaking the law. he wanted a better life and more money to lift himself out of poverty too. lmao. i'm a criminal when im in possession of drugs, im commiting a crime. thats not the issue at hand though, its the lack of recognition that they are criminals. its the pretending they haven't committed a crime.