Old 02-23-2019, 09:45 AM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
yea i get it. just 1 thing tho

my great uncle was killed by a couple black dudes in the 60s

i have family members that don't like you because of that

do you think thats reasonable?
you are trying to draw the distinction of racism like immo is against the mexican nationality/hispanics as a whole. he's talking about illegals. people not supposed to be here in the first place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
"serious violent crime"

What do you consider a "serious" violent crime?
im assuming he means any violent crime. assault/rape/murder/robbery etc. but it puts aside the fact its a crime to cross the border illegally in the first place.

"undocumented" immigrants is a garbage term as well. there are plenty of "documented" illegals as well who have visas that run out and etc. the term is illegal, but again they will refuse to use it because they don't believe its a crime in the first place.

its just insane to me that the same people who want the government(taxpayers) to pay everyones way in life also wants to open the borders to the entirety of the world. math how does it work???