View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 02:29 AM   #45
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

<3

its a complicated subject and im hella biased. there was a time i felt like you did

but then i seen niggas get shot by illegals. and i myself almost got popped when i was going to hook up with 3 norweigeian girls in Culver City. cuz some CxC13 illegal boys in my good part of town wanted to shoot me

i couldnt blame em yknow, i know niggas that put their guys on t shirts.

point is, GET OUT MY FUCKING COUNTRY

u not walking the block like i am. u not having illegals pulling guns on you while you freeze as they debate killing you or not. ya got no standing

at least yr open to hearing my side tho, ya know i love ya mike. im sorry if ... na im not, but i do love ya