View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:18 PM   #16
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its only become a fake crisis since trump used his powers

the caravans of people coming from honduras/venezuela/etc have all been considered by the same media as a crisis, and the situation in those countries specifically

they are painting it as trump doing something unprecedented when its been done literally dozens of times since the 70's, mostly because of crisis' abroad

these crisis' abroad are showing up along our border

you can disagree with the wall, like i do, but pretending its something it isn't is retarded and you are changing the narrative to fit your own
of course the caravan is a real crisis, for those people. not an illegal american border crossing crisis. literally the caravan that came is not that unusual, im sure you know that. illegal crossings are at a low, and the timing as already discussed is completely disingenuous. because like i said, its a fake crisis(illegal border crossing) and we neeed to be talking about what we did to these countries(actual crisis) and how mothers are getting less than half of their children back that were separated at the border and the ones they're getting back aren't even theirs(actual crisis)

it pains me that we're even talking about this circus instead of anything real
boof is offline   Reply With Quote