- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Tell this junkie he isn't clever, give u a dose of reality u haven’t seen in forever
The way he’s gettin tortured by a pig.. they’ll need jigsaw to put the pieces together

(Ok opener but self-bragging what you're gonna do is nt the best way to start - sophomoric.)

You think u hard now? Calm down. step off the stage - ur gettin tossed out
I’ll have the steel in ur face w two blades on ya back.. let’s see if u Kabal now

(I liked this but it's ok)

I got a pump for u & ya thot. U won’t know what to do when it pop
Either ur gettin cooked by the heat.. or I’m raisin on ur girl like a Sunmaid box

( raisin box, nah.needed reworking)

Is u a dummy? U stole Jabs swag n thought it was on the money
Soon as we saw u Jack Black style we knew u were just actin’ funny

(I don't think he did. tbh resin was doing gunbars since that rmbva site tourney)

You dickridin’ vets r the worst. He’ll put on the jets wen the fire burst
First I’ll aim it at ya back, then im leavin’ a 40 in the disc like a Bayou verse

(Cool, glad we got a disc punch that was a gunbar lol smhh)

So this is your hero? Tell ol’ Dudley do right I’m slidin on his bitch fast
It’ll be the long nose.. holdin ur girl hostage on the metal like Snidely Whiplash

(I didn't fk with this one..but I'm sure it's ok

If y’all thought he was poppin shit.. u’ll change ur mind wen I put a stop to it
soon as you try releasing a Dummy, Boy you’re endin’ up in prison like Tekashi did

(eh)

vs

Aiyyo
He bit tsu surf lines, I see u browsin.. other rhymes is what he be downin..
Z be scroungin.. his verses have that meltdown and cop look that can rival the t1000

(I saw this and thought you could've made it a diss to him being a cop, cool line tho)

Listen here Clefanie I’m seriously sick of your shit thinkin ur bitten disses will hit..
what u spittin aint lit, lookin like u came straight outta 8 mile with that lip as lickety split.

(funny, not bad to me.. cool swag)

You aint standing tall. Think evolution as the revolver spray and i land it allll..
this man’ll crawl.. so when u see the Cro Mag rise it’ll be the end of this neandrethal.

(creative here, I've seen similar but not like this)

Res is gon give YOU the business, leave u bruised cuz this 1-2 is rude & vicious..
im leavin dude in stitches.. sock you into next week like you were really fuckinn superstitious.

(straight, this was good)

ur a nerd that’s wack.. so while u say u grippn steel we kno u aint hurlin macs..
it’s a disturbing fact.. ur just a clown out of cannons & we all can see the circus act.

(worded well but boring concept imo)

Get popped and shamed, ya whole block of lames are gettin rocked & maimed..
shotgun to the chest.. see ya ticker sweep across the room like we were at the stock exchange.

(this was cool)

yes i’m THAT dude, ur a fuckin twat.. whoever said u the man just lied bitch..
i’m a baaaaad MF.. your a bad M/F too cuz u dont know what gender u want to identify with.

(not bad)

Mahfucka.

vote resin, zelph couldn't keep up and it showed the difference in experience between the two writers..