White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

You need to find a job making over 20 an hr or your never gonna feel like you have money. 500 a month is only 125 a week. Double that and feel my pain dude. Real shit. Get a better job and move forward. It aint easy finding a good job. Trust me i get that. But you need to take deliberate steps with intention towards developing a list of experiences on your resume other than making fucking pizza. Otherwise youll get to my age and still be wondering why the fuck no one wants to hire you. Go learn a trade man. Fucking pizza for fucks sake. Get real. Until you actually put forth some real effort then i aint trying to hear you crying man. For fucks sake. Get a construction job. Learn to operate equipment. Work towards an operator job. Land yourself a cushy job in a warehouse making over 20 an hr to run fork trucks. Easy peazy Luigi.

Last edited by Geno; 02-13-2019 at 02:34 AM. Reason: 2
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote