Thread: New EP
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 05:17 PM   #28
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Legit laughing at this dude saying he bout what he say he bout, but about to write a text battling verse for the league...idk seems fishy...
Let me get this straight:

In order to not be about that life you can't be a person whose into text?
I mean for some of us, it was a means to escape or learn art from different perspectives. I first started this shit dumb young with my cousin, I didn't take it seriously because of how lame I thought it was. Tbh, I was in & out & on house arrest when I rly got into it. & even then it was viewed as a hobby/past time. Shit, I learned a lot from these kids, hell even changed the type of music I was willing to expand my horizon & listen to & the people I keep in my company.
But personally, I'm not gonna judge a nigga because he text on a website. More to it than that bruh.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote