Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I've been there. Honestly I still go there sometimes, but thankfully I now have the experience that it does in fact pass. When you're in it, it's like this void with seemingly no exit point. But with therapy and perhaps medication (therapy is the most important part, it is quite crucial, some people can be treated with JUST therapy, while others may need therapy and medication, medication without therapy is not recommended) you can escape from the void, you can live a happy life. Some people never go back to that place, I do from time to time but therapy, medication, and experience has helped A LOT in enabling me to speak to myself through the darkness and remind myself that this will pass. Some people say find something to live for, and obviously I now have my family who I (hopefully) could never put through that sort of grief, but really the ideal place in your life to get to is to realise that YOU are enough of a reason to live, even if you are alone, that's ok because YOU are the reason to keep going. You are a worthy recipient of the gift of life. One day I hope you can look in the mirror and say those words to yourself, and mean them. I am still on that journey myself.

Also, I am almost a year medication free.

Last edited by Witty; 02-05-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote