Old 01-16-2019, 06:29 AM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i wacked off last night to no complications and the ball pain has since left

i didn't realize blue balls was a thing tho? i usually edge myself like a boss to extend jerk sessions and never run into these complications. but word after googling it seems like thats what happened. since i nut on the reg tho i didn't think that would be it. i figured that would have to take awhile

but since i was kind of nutting, like i could feel it all pumping but i just physically stopped it from coming out maybe i just strained the tubes. again tho ive done it before/all the time

so i thought since this was with a broad maybe she gave me some form of nut disease that doesn't have any side effects except random ball pains

in reality though it was probably just me in a heightened state as opposed to just wacking in a fleshlight in vr. so i probably had more to dole out and with more FEROCITY

but word thanks medical NCG's i think im in the clear again