View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #94
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

A lot to unpack there.

Pure physicality: I am by far your superior in strength and cardio. My abs laugh at your straggly beard. I have also spent the last 9 months training jiu-jitsu. I am not good, but against an untrained opponent, your life would literally be in my hands.

Intelligence: your life bares the effects of your inability to put forth any sort of plan. More importantly, it also shows the lack of discipline needed to properly suffer thru the endeavor. Whereas my life is the definition of discipline strategy and tactics.

Lastly: I have something to live for and will fight for it with every ounce of my being. All you have is your filth and delusions. You will die alone and no one will miss you, care that you existed, or remember you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote