Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I'm not gaslighting a goddamned thing - deepfakes aren't even remotely close to the level where the average podunk police department is out there providing false evidence via doctored video. You know how machine learning works Mr. Post-Grad. It needs data to work. High quality data. Which also says nothing of audio, which is even further behind/implausible for the average criminal. Nor can they "plant dna evidence" that would survive a trial and rounds of appeals. Fact. Fact, fact, fact.

So yes, dear Knucklehead, if a perpetrator is 100% undoubtedly caught on camera or in person or hell, pleads guilty with no question about whatever act worthy of death they committed, I am for execution.
Ugh

These are the post I used to fight you on, but I like getting along with you. I know you don’t mean to be overly egotistical it’s just your daily mindset to sell sell sell

That’s not how most states (if any?) handle the death penalty though. General convictions with evidence that can and has been wrong go into it too. It’s also a lot of money invested. I’d rather have them in gen pop and more likely to have a worse time and maybe even get got on the prisoners dime.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote