Old 01-05-2019, 04:49 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
It's a toss-up game but if Melvin is healthy (can't remember if he played in the previous game) he will be a key factor plus I believe the Chargers will play well at home? LOL, if you cant call it that. This also has to be one of Rivers last playoff dances.
gordon played but it was his first game back. the chargers do seem better on the road than at home, but it is a 10am game for them coming across country

i think the main thing that hindered them in the first matchup was keenan allen going out injured.

but word it should be a good game

i just think it was funny watching the espn talking heads speak on it like "oh don't let the scoreboard fool you this was a close game, if it wasn't for a gates fumble blah blah". when that was literally the only decent drive the chargers put together the whole game lmao. and it ended in disaster. he didn't magically fumble, he got it punched out and housed

but word, IM HYPE