- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I feel you. I am not sure that thinking the earth is a globe and heliocentrism is a soul damning belief. To balance, I have looked at this before and I am not ready to say definelty that the earth is flat, but I can say that GOD says a lot about how the foundations of the Earth won’t move and he calls it a circle and talks about its corners.

I am not keen enough in math to understand how a circle can have corners. Unless it was a flat plane inside of a half dome or full dome. Could that possible? This would also explain the “fountains of the deep” breaking open during the flood of Noah. I hope I am explaining this properly. It is merely conjecture.

I think the avenue of NASA lies is also promising. Those pictures of different earths are pretty sketchy. As a social scientist, I know well enough that research will always be trumped by an agenda. For example, why can’t anyone go to Antarctica and investigate this ice wall? If it doesn’t exist let us go down there and see, or stream it live. We have the technology to literally do that now. Put the naysayers to bed. Show that there ain’t a wall.

In closing I wish nasa would in real time flight out of the atmosphere and far enough away from the earth to show the globe. In real time. No editing, no camera tricks. If flat earth is a myth that would kill it dead ya know?

I hope my feedback pleases you sharp.
Appreciate the genuine response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
when differences of opinion invoke such emotion you know that we're on the cusp of a complete human communication and societal breakdown.

I hate anything with coconut, despise them even lol, but if I see a mufucka walking down the street eating an almond joy, I won't get pissed, won't wish ill on the person. Cheers to that coconut eating mufucka.

These days I don't prep much for doomsday and shit, nah, I prep because I see the mental paradigm shift of man taking the turn for the worst if some ill fated scenario would take place. Less worried about whatever that ill fated scenario is, more so the reaction of man.
I think this I the problem - what you're seeing as opinion as a matter of opinion is more denying the best-researched answers/solutions in favor of something less credible and not really supplying any solid logic as to why the alternative facts are more credible
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote