Old 12-26-2018, 12:54 PM   #286
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i wish people were half as interested in the republic as they are with the empire.

the roman empire was shit. they conquered next to nothing. it was just full of political intrigue and madmen, and cuck leaders and tactics. oh the barbarians are back. oh atilla wants to kill everyone lets give him literal TONS of gold so he leaves us alone. etc. faggot shit.

the republic is the best era. read books on the punic wars or something. or even the decline of the republic, the triumvirate with caesar/pompey/crassus. before that with sulla/marius etc.

hundreds of years of rome BECOMING rome. not just a stagnant established rome. romans actually conquering territory, and not just scraping by to hold what better men gave them.