View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:06 PM   #205
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
You don’t understand the theory so no one can ever explain that to you because that’s not how it works
But look at fucking dog breeding over the last 100 years and tell me evolution isn’t fact on some scale.
Perhaps I understand it better than you, Jude? That is at least a possibility? Perhaps during my conversion process I tried to pick holes in everything? Perhaps?

I have already said Darwinian evolution. Not adaptation. Not breeding. A lesser being turning into a greater one.

The fish becomes the bird becomes the mammal. That is the doctrine of evolution. I know it so well I can make it simple.

Now we need to get past this so I can explain to you why I am an evolutionist and why Christianity is the truest proponent of the greatest evolution.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote