Thread: Listen faggots
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #18
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I legit got food for a homeless person and he cursed me out LOL. I almost knocked him the fuck out but then it dawned on me - he was homeless because he's a heroin addict. So I just left the food beside him.
I watched a homeless documentary recently where they were talking about the amount of food that is bought for them. One girl said she literally has to give food away or throw it out because she will have 6 McD's bags around and people are still buying her food.

She said the best thing to buy is socks, underwear, jackets, shoes, shit they can use to survive.

Or just money ofc she had to add at the end lmao I just can't in good conscious give someone money to feed a heroin/meth problem.

I stopped giving money when the dumb bitch at the gas station by my house asked for money, I gave her like 75 cents and she had the nerve to say "This is all you got?"

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote