Old 12-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my problem with everything is the fact that it is all based off what we can understand as human beings. we use human learned logic and reasoning to delude ourselves into feeling like we understand something, while putting aside the logic and reasoning that disproves it.

we will never understand and are not capable.

i get overwhelmed from time to time with the simple question of WTF IS THIS. the "this" being everything. driving home from work. something so monotonous and repeated its autopilot. seeing the dead trees and the buildings fading into dead cornfields i pass through on my journey to whiteville where i live now every day. thinking of all the cars on the road, the birds in the sky, how the birds fucking swirl like schools of fish under water only they're swimming in the air, or driving into work where its light enough out to see plainly yet the sun hasn't risen fully and you can see the giant moon still in the sky. and you remember you are a speck on a speck of infinity

and nothing makes sense

and we can't make sense of it. so all of these discussions are just journeys along paths of ignorance in search of finding the path with the least amounts of uhh that doesn't make sense though.

but the path doesn't exist in an infinity we can comprehend

only infinity tha rellik. finny does dallas