View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 10:09 AM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
question:
If we created this simulation to exist in why would we program pain into it?
IMO I don't think "we" created it. I think what we term "God" is just a supremely boxed in title on a definitive level. God is a scientist, microbiologist, physicist with a very fucking healthy sense of humor. God is ridiculous and meticulous man lol. Too complex for us to think we can have a general understanding of. Everything is the domino effect with him/her/them. Every system you can think of, nature, the human anatomy, what we know about space, everything...relies on a delicate and a well balanced reliance on departmentalized systems that if one fails, they all fail. It's too intricate in detail. Reeks of an omnipotent programmer to me.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote