View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #55
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea ur right

try this

got a brand new idea for u

attach 18billion dogs to a machine that can send pulses of electric shocks thru the push of a button//////

then tell the participant to shock the dogs...... low voltages at first.....just little static jolts.....but then make them increase voltage

now destroy the American flag......neatly....with no one available to see you perform the act....by cutting it into small pieces with scissors and placing it into a box

you can save the doctor...the nun...or the farmer with your raft

how many children will you buy subway tickets for?

REALLY EXCITED TO SEE RESULTS OF THIS HIGHLY ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE THOUGHT EXPERIMENT
Sounds like you should be conducting psychoanalytical experiments there man that's genius. I say the nun wins. At least you rebuttled with something useless and neglected the fact I shut you up about paraphrasing properly. That's a win in my book.

Let's things straight tho. Most EVERYTHING has been thought up, made up, used, and so on and so forth in life at this point that really, trying to come up with a full blown wholelly new idea is going to take a lot more work.

Pretty sure I stated that I worded this in my own laymen terms for myself just to try something out. But no, that's not good enough for colostomy BAGS no he needs more, he has to take his pent out aggression somewhere why not here right bags?

And to be clear, I don't even have any qualm with you except for your ego.

"Oh that dumb ass oP, he's trying to learn new things practice stuff to get a better understanding of a subject he knows nothing about what a piece of shit" seriously I don't care. I've battle rapped for fucking 14 years boy, ain't an insult you can dish out that can ever hurt my nearly non existent feelings. I'm also more thick skinned then you clearly, if a mere post about psychology offended you. My God, seek help. Btw Christian or not you're still gonna burn in fucking hell. See you there chump
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote