Old 11-28-2018, 05:58 PM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You give up on fallout or still truckin?
still banging out on it. i restarted though because i fucked up my SPECIAL allocation, like i was doing it as needed, but wasn't thinking about my final build, and since i only play solo you kind of need to spec for it. so i got to like lvl 28, and started over, now im lvl 30 and got my first suit of power armor, which i never cared for in other games, but need to use in this just cuz you can get fucking SWARMED and some shit takes a fucking million shots to kill.

its dope as fuck though to me. but im in the minority. i just like building up my camp and modding my guns and shit and the quests are engaging enough to keep me exploring the enormous map while doing all of it. but word the only game altering glitch i found was patched with the first patch so i've been lucky, also all the graphical shit i've had none of. i get solid 60 fps everything on ultra on my 980ti. although i just bought a 4k monitor and struggle to get 30 consistently at 4k so i dropped back to 1080

edit- also i seen now in the next patch they're making re-specing available. which i wish i knew about lol. but after lvl 50 you stop getting special points, you just get new perks to swap in and out, but now every level after 50 you can also move 1 special point if you want. so thats dope.

i just wish enemies didn't scale with you. they shouldve did it like WoW, where zones have set levels of enemies. i had a ridiculous quest in a cave, full of BEASTS. thats when you know its probably more meant for multiplayer, like king mirelurks and shit and at the end you have to kill a legendary WENDIGO, which kept MURKING me. so i thought ok ima level up a bit and come back, not knowing they'd level up with me. fucking sucked. but after i got the power armor and plans to make my own stimpacks i murked through it. i dig it

Last edited by uh-oh; 11-28-2018 at 06:02 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote