Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
If this makes it to page 5 then you’ve all just proved Knuck to be the greatest.

we’ve all already fell into the trap here by continuously replying. Now we’re proving him right and can’t argue with the fact that he’s a great, or THE great.

His tactics are dirt but hey whatever works right? A1 thread bait. Bravo
I didn’t want to address this until page 5. I’m unsure of this was an intentional troll on your part to get me to tryhard my way to page 5 or if you thought you knew something no one else did by seeing it out in the open. If it’s the former, bravo back, and if it’s the latter I guess this is me saying duh?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote