Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
amen is a stronger poster than knuck present day. pains me to say it. I will actively be avoiding you and your run on argument threads to the best of my abilities.
>hey you’re gaslighting
>you used that wrong
>gaslights(not actual gaslighting even, the same falsely labeled tactic I was accused of using)

I’m not trying to argue with you, you’re trying to argue with me

There is no measurement of whose the best. Most people judge boarding by their bias and it’s a popularity contest. There’s little respect for technique. Point: you’ve engaged and defeated everyone BUT Veritas... and me. Not saying that as an ego thing, you’ve just never bothered to. You think that in itself is a win because you overthink boarding. I think you’re a great dude, just think the years of vying for and achieving greatness in a niche has made you kind of bland to talk to. And that’s a good thing, as I pointed out to V his change is a good thing.

My point is this site doesn’t serve a purpose, I’m arguing against its purpose, not for it not having a purpose. Because it’s current state is an embodiment of arguing for it to not be taken off life support.

I mentioned you for no actual reason, just did. You fit the mold for certain points. Nothing has been meant to slight you my guy.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 11-28-2018 at 03:23 PM.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote