View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #73
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Got fired last week. Told a bad joke and it got back to the person it was about, they told management they couldn't work with me anymore. All the work i put in to change the narrative about me.... Gone.

Have some leads I'm looking into today. Streets have cleared up immensely since the other day, but there's still spots where whole streets have 2 inches thick of ice. Most sidewalks are icy/covered in snow still and I'm wearing my nice Dockers so I'm trying not to fuck them up but it's been hard.

Just went an hour out of my way on the bus to go donate plasma for a quick $50, but you can't donate more than twice in a 7 day period. I donated last Friday and 2 days ago on Monday so i can't go back till this coming Friday. I've got a half a pack of cigarettes that I'm gonna have to stretch now.

Hopefully the BM will throw me a bone tomorrow as she's still getting one last CS payment from my last check. Not banking on it, just hopeful.

Said a very earnest and humble prayer this morning asking for the strength and fortitude to find something today.

It's 34 degrees today so it's better than it has been but it's still really cold when you're walking 20 minutes at a time between places. The bus helps because they're heated, but my feet are already getting wet.

Ugh... Pray for me NCGs, i need it.
Tough break. How much do you need to be making monthly to be okay?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote