Thread: veritas
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 01:40 AM   #46
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im still the same piece of shit i just don't put myself in position to be a piece of shit anymore.
i realized this recently. prolly while doing hard time IN THE BING.

na but for real idk man. there was this kid i punched in the chest, he was a nice kid, i liked him. i was just so mad that day about w/e. anyway he comes the next day and is like 'hey immo wow man look at the mark you left' and lifts his shirt and it's just fuckin a big ass purple mark

man i wish i could find that kid and apologize. sure u can forgive yrself, if u can..but maybe its as much having the person you wronged forgive you