View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 02:52 AM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
who did the song? cuz it sounds like immo to me? lol

but word immo, i think you need the dash to at me but i don't see those anyways cuz i don't check my nc notifications and i got the nc emails designated as spam

but word those cleared beats are wack, i got a bunch more of shit to sample thats pre-cleared though that could be dope, if i ever find the fucking urge to bang shit out again at least
mean it's OBVIOUSLY me. no one since Aesop Rock is making songs this nonsensical.

idk i liked the beats, its like 4. i'll have to bring a diff style to it but it'd be a fun thing to record in a weak. just an EP of those 4 beats. i'd like to hear the new shit tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
This was really weird
to be fair i made the video when i was hella drunk. and also the song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
is that lady ok?

this isn't a song its a commercial for paxil
i lold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
<3 miranda july

song is rough tho my boy
sounds like travis scott in middle school
i guess that's when he was good then. cuz travis scott sucks. only good song he has is 'company' with drake & 'pick up the phone' with thugger. all the rest, i cant even listen to all the way. i deleted Rodeo so quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
No
IDK i played this song for girls and they said it should be on the radio. but they might've just wanted the dick so idk.

it's for sure a good song tho. not like any of the crap out rn. critics can suck my dick, if she aint already